- Chest: 54cm
- Batik Cap (Hand-stampted Batik)
- Soft and flowy cotton
- Flare Sleeve Detail
Flare Sleeve Dress - Size XL
Wash & Care instruction for Batik
- Cotton batik can only be washed in cold or warm water, NEVER in hot water.
- Be prepared for the batik to lose a little colour during the first few washes.
- Always wash the batik by hand or on a gentle cycle in your washing machine.
- Batik should NEVER be tumble dried. Please hang-dry in the shade and iron lightly with steam afterwards.
- When washing for the first time, it is recommended that you add a tablespoon of ordinary salt to the water and soak it for a maximum of 10 minutes before rinsing under running water. This will help to set the colours and extend the life of batik.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight in order to prevent fading.