DESIGN YOUR SINGAPORE BATIK STAMP
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is organized by Anmako Pte Ltd to promote the traditional skills in the design of a batik "cap" (stamp) and to discover a new Singapore-style batik design. The winning entry will be collaboratively produced as a "cap" stamp to be used in creating batik textiles which will be tailored as apparel exclusive to Anmako Singapore.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR, 15 years old and above
- First 20 entries
- "Singapore, my home"
- Line drawing with 2B Pencil on the official drafting paper provided on-site on the day only.
- The story behind the design (Max. 300 words).
Judging and Winners
- The panel of judges will comprise Anmako Singapore founders and artist, Dr. Bridget Tracy Tan from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Taff Manager _____________ .
- The panel of judges will jointly review all the entries according to the specified criteria.
1) Artistic interpretation of the story as a unique visual image relevant to the theme of the competition.
2) The usability and practicality of the drawing as a "cap".
- One First Prize Winner will be selected, with two Runners Up (1st and 2nd) prizes
- The First Prize Winner will receive SGD500 in cash
- The 1st and 2nd Rummers Up will receive SGD300 and SGD100 respectively.
- Winners will be announced through Anmako Singapore's Instagram (@anmako_singapore) and Facebook (@anmakosg) pages on the 29th of June, 2021.
- Winners will be invited to the prize-giving ceremony at Design Orchard (date to be determined).
Terms & Condition
- The entry (both drawing and story) must be completed within 2-hour time limit on May 29th, 2021 on-site at the venue. No other entries completed or prepared elsewhere will be accepted.
- Anmako Pte Ltd will exclusively own the usage rights of the design.
- Anmako Pte Ltd will attribute the design reproduced subsequently and the story behind the design to the original artists in the brand website, www.anmako.sg, and the social media platforms, Instagram @anmako_singapore and Facebook @anmakosg.
- Any prize awarded is in no way considered monetary exchange for the commercial contracting of the rights to design and rights of reproduction.
- Any prize awarded, including cash and written publicity for the winning entry on all platforms related to Anmako Pte Ltd, is regarded as an incentive for participation and represents an agreement to adhere to the terms and conditions of this event.
- The jury decision is final. No objections will be entertained.
- By submitting this form, you hereby agree that Anmako Pte Ltd may collect, obtain, store and process your personal data that you provide in this form to conduct this event. You hereby give your consent to Anmako Pte Ltd to- 1) Store and process your Personal Data 2) Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data you had disclosed to Anmako Pte Ltd in this Form